Wednesdays just got a whole lot better. Why you ask? Because in addition to a fantastic menu, including the Princess’ favorite underrated veggie the Brussel sprout, and a great selection of microbrews to sample, the Naglee Park Garage summer live music series has kicked off. And what a day for the inaugural 2011 concert by Bug Horn Rex. With a Sharks win in overtime, plenty of people (and dogs) hanging out, and wonderful warm weather to boot, this was a super relaxed environment to catch up with friends for a few hours. The music was hot to be sure, but chill is the word for this place. If you haven’t been, go. Music starts at 7pm each Wednesday, but as it’s an intimate, mostly outdoor seat venue, so get there early for your optimal choice of seats.
New to the Kingdom
- RT @NUMULosGatos: #objectoftheweek : This collection of coins was unearthed from a historic site in the Los Gatos hills. They will... https… 18 hours ago
- RT @ImprovSanJose: COMP TIX STARTS TONIGHT & THRU THE WEEKEND: Limited to 20 per show! Hurry to sanjose.improv.com & use promo code CF… 18 hours ago
- RT @PoetryCenterSJ: Poets@Play at Markham House, free creative writing workshop, June 11 2-5pm. Theme: LGBT rights #408Creates #SanJose htt… 18 hours ago
- It’s time for ‘Pear Slices 2017’ May 7, 2017 A Good Reed Review
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- California's Great America introduces Red, White & Brews May 25, 2017 Joshua Santos
- Cirque du Soleil’s new show ‘Luzia’ heads to Denver, Colorado (Video) May 25, 2017 Monica Turner
- Join ThinkbiggerSanJose for Jane’s Walk 2017 April 25, 2017 ThinkBiggerSJ
Inside These Castle Walls
Words, Words, Wordsarts artsalot artsalot review artsopolis Broadway San Jose broadway san jose review Bus barn stage company California Theatre Center cinequest cinequest 25 Cinequest 2014 cinequest 2015 Cinequest Film Festival cinequest reviews city lights city lights theatre City Lights theatre Company cq2014 discover the unexpected Douglas Morrisson Theatre Downtown San Jose Expect the Unexpected guitar Hayward Theatre Hayward Theatre Review Hillbarn Theatre Hillbarn Theatre REview music Palo Alto Players Palo Alto Players REview PA Players Performing arts Princess Princess Artsalot Princess of Artsalot Princess of Artsopolis princess pick Princess Susannah Princess Susannah Review Renegade Theatre Experiment review RTE san jose san jose arts San Jose California San Jose Center for the Performing Arts San Jose film Festival San Jose Film Reviews San Jose Rep San Jose Repertory Theatre San JOse Rep review san jose stage San Jose Stage Review San Jose Theater San Jose Theater Review san jose theatre San Jose Theatre Review san Pedro square Silicon Valley silicon valley arts Silicon Valley Performing Arts Silicon Valley Theatre Silicon Valley Theatre Review south bay guitar society Susannah Greenwood Tabard Theatre Company Theater in San JOse theatre theatre in San Jose theatre on san pedro square Theatre Review the stage Wave Awards What to do in San Jose What to see in San Jose